Sunday, March 22, 2009

A VERY SPECIAL DAY

YESTERDAY, MY FRIEND JANICE AND I HEADED OUT TO RIDGEFIELD, IL. TO VISIT OUR FRIEND AND FELLOW DEALER, LISA. SHE HAS JUST OPENED THE MOST AMAZING SHOP IN THIS CUTE, LITTLE ANTIQUE VILLAGE! OUR MAIN MISSION WAS TO VISIT LISA'S NEW SHOP BECAUSE SHE DOES THE MOST AWESOME DISPLAYS WITH HER EQUALLY AWESOME MERCHANDISE! NEEDLESS TO SAY, WE WERE NOT DISAPPOINTED! JANICE AND I THEN SPENT THE DAY "TIQUEN", (WITH A FEW STOPS FOR REFRESHMENTS TO KEEP OUR ENERGY LEVEL UP WHERE IT NEEDED TO BE OF COURSE! ) WE ENDED UP IN WOODSTOCK, WHERE WE SHOPPED FOR HOURS AT COLONIAL ANTIQUE MALL. MANY DOLLARS LATER, WE ENDED OUR TOTALLY FUN DAY AT A DIVINE LITTLE RESTAURANT IN THE TOWN SQUARE. THANKS, JANICE FOR A GREAT DAY! NOW, FEAST YOUR EYES ON LISA'S TALENTS! OOH LA LA!













































































8 comments:

June said...

What a great shop. I'm sure I could do so damage to my budget in there. I'm so happy that you had a day out with the girlfriend

Patti said...

Hi~ I just found your shop yesterday and totally fell in love with it! What a beautiful store!

anythinggoeshere said...

It's great to see Lisa back in business. Really nice pics! xo Joan

Anita said...

Super cool pix- thanks for sharing Lisa's latest adventure- she really does do some of the coolest displays...and I like her sort of minimalist style....very natural and comfy...but where would all my clutter go???? Well, I;m working on that.

Sandy and Joe/rhubarb reign said...

Lisa's store looks great! Thanks for the peek! xo

The Victorian Parlor said...

Wow-she does have a knack for displays! It looks like something from a decorating book! Looks like you guys had a fun day:)

debi lynn mattingly said...

Sounds like you and your yaya girlfriend had a fun-filled day! Hopefully, you will show pics of all your new treasures!

And you were right...your friend definitely has an eye for display!

xo...deb

Anita said...

I have over 2000 letters of all sizes- and I'm still sorting...into fonts and sizes...gave up counting...I'll have them at Kane for sure! From 1/2 " tall to 6" tall....