Thursday, March 5, 2009

THE PEOPLE OF KANE.........

KANE COUNTY FLEA MARKET THAT IS! I ONLY HAD TIME TO TAKE PICS OF A FEW OF THE DEALERS AROUND ME SO WILL TRY TO TAKE MORE NEXT TIME. (SANDY I MISSED YOU AGAIN. I WANTED TO TAKE A PIC OF YOU WITH THAT GREAT NECKLACE THAT YOU FOUND!) THIS HAPPY GAL IS ANITA! SHE AND HER PARTNER, JUDY, IN THE NEXT PIC, COME FROM IOWA WITH LOTS OF GREAT STUFF! THEY CALL THEMSELVES THE "IOWA JUNK GYPSIES" PEOPLE WAIT FOR THEM AND BUY RIGHT OUT OF THEIR BOXES! AND THEY ARE GREAT FUN! SO GLAD I WAS SELLING NEXT TO THEM.


MEET DENISE. SHE HAS A SHOP IN BARTLET, IL. CALLED "BACK IN BLOOM" SHE SHARED MY BOOTH SPACE AT KANE.


I GOT THE KOOLEST WICKER CLOCK CASE FROM THIS LOVELY LADY, DIANE. DON'T KNOW WHAT I WILL END UP DOING WITH IT YET, BUT I JUST LOVE IT!
















































6 comments:

The Pink Birdhouse said...

That little wicker clock case would be the cutest thing with a little birdie of some kind perched on the edge of the hole. It looks like a bird house. Of course I would think that!! :-) Sounds like you had a great deal of fun at the flea market. I used to love going to shows to sell my bears all those years ago, the selling was only half the fun, meeting and having fun with the other vendors was the great part!!

The Victorian Parlor said...

It looks like a great place to shop! The wicker clock case is wonderful. I can't wait to see what you do with it!

debi lynn mattingly said...

Looks like you had a good time! Love the clock case, have never seen one like that! xo...deb

June said...

Thankyou for the great comment you left me on my blog. I love a peony lover. I love that beautiful pillow you made in your previous post. This is such great fun meeting so many women of like minds. June

Anita said...

Judy! That us a horrible picture of me :) Or maybe that's what I look like. Anyway, we had great fun meeting you and all your energy must have rubbed off on me because I am getting ready to create...stay tuned!

Dionne said...

What a great shop, what a fun day!
Cheers,
Dionne