Wednesday, July 29, 2009

WHITE WEDNESDAY

THE FOLLOWING WHITE THINGS ARE OR HAVE BEEN IN MY SHOP. THE TEXT AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST IS SUPPOSED TO BE HERE, BUT I GOOFED AND FORGOT THAT YOU HAVE TO POST BACKWARDS TO GET THE PROPER SEQUENCE. I NEED TO GET WITH THE PROGRAM!












































OH,DEAR, I'M LATE WITH THIS BECAUSE I THOUGHT TODAY WAS TUESDAY! HONESTLY, I DON'T KNOW WHERE MY HEAD IS SOMETIMES. (AND YOU BLOGGERS THAT KNOW ME DO NOT NEED TO COMMENT ON THAT, O.K.?) I WILL NOW PROCEED TO RUSTLE UP SOME WHITE STUFF............

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I luvs me a bunny pillow!! Love your items. Great pics.

June said...

I love it all! Those bottles are to die for! Everything here would be so pretty sitting at my place. I'm lovin' your whites!
Hugs, June

Rebecca said...

Hi Jude
I thought it was worth the wait...love your stuff. I especially loved the wool pillow
Have a great week
Blessings
Bec

Faded Charm said...

Great pics, especially the bottles. I love them. So glad you could join in on all the "White" fun!

Kathleen

Annabelle said...

Lace,old bottles,butterflies, dragonflies .....just beautiful! You certainly have a lovely collection of white I would say.
So dreamy!!!
Hugs Annabelle

The Victorian Parlor said...

Everything is beautiful!

Blessings,

Kim

Unknown said...

Your pictures are fantastic! Thanks to you and your friend for letting me take pictures in your booth this weekend. I didn't have much success with getting good shots with the crummy rain, but I'm glad the weather improved for you!!

:) T

Joan@anythinggoeshere said...

Happy White Wednesday to you. Everything looks so beautiful!

Sandy~Romantique Inspirations~ said...

Now this was a true pleasure seeing all the whites put together like this. Enjoyed it tremendously!!

Happy White Wednesday-

Rebecca said...

Hi JUdy
Hope all is well...if you get time come over I have something for you
Thanks and have a great day
Blessings
Rebecca