Wednesday, July 8, 2009

LIFE IS GOOD

MY VERY FAVORITE PLACE TO HAVE LUNCH WAS IN A TOWN NAMED "CHURCH STRETTON". BERRY'S COFFEE HOUSE HAD THE FRESHEST AND MOST DELICIOUS FOOD IN THE AREA. AS AN ADDED BONUS, THEY HAD A WALLED IN GARDEN COURTYARD TO EAT IN ON REASONABLE WEATHER DAYS. I TRIED TO EAT THERE SEVERAL TIMES A WEEK. THE MEAL BELOW IS AN EXAMPLE: A BOWL OF ASSORTED SALADS THAT WERE MADE WITH FRESH, LOCAL ,INGREDIENTS , ALONG WITH A PLATE OF HOMEMADE GRAINERY BREAD, LOCALLY MADE BUTTER AND A YUMMY CUP OF CAPPUCCINO. YUM!!!! THE SCENERY WAS MY DESSERT.



























5 comments:

June said...

This is beautiful. What I want to know is how could you ever leave? That salad is almost as pretty as the beauty in the courtyard. I think I am craving a salad now. I am so excited to be able to see pictures of your lovely stay.
Hugs,
June
Thank you for the sweet message you left for me today. Made my day!

Funkymonkey said...

I know Berry's coffe house and that courtyard very well! Church Stretton is a wonderful place. I could spend hours wandering around the antiques centre there. I'm looking forward to seeing more pictures of your visit here.

Tracey

Rebecca said...

AAAAAHHHHHH.....Sweet memories -
I loved that place. Remember the Pork dinner we had there on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. I still tell people about how I had forgotten how pork used to taste when I was a kid (without the hormones and junk) until we ate it in England. Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures. They look so beautiful. Thanks again for such fond memories.
Blessings,
Bec

The Victorian Parlor said...

It's all so beautiful! Thanks for sharing. I look forward to seeing more lovely pictures:).

Blessings,

Kim

Anonymous said...

Okay so i'm about to crawl through my monitor now and cyber transport myself to your place's in your pictures. I can't stand it. Beautiful.