Sunday, February 1, 2009

IT'LL JUST HAVE TO DO!





THERE ARE SOME WONDERFUL PILLOWS AND CUSHIONS OUT THERE USING VINTAGE GRAIN SACKS FROM FRANCE ETC. ACCORDING TO MY FRIEND JANICE, THEY ARE THE LATEST CRAZE AND EVERYONE WANTS THEM, INCLUDING ME! WHILE THEY ARE GORGEOUS, THEY ALSO COST THE EARTH, SO I MADE MY OWN VERSION FROM A GARAGE SALE FIND THAT CONSISTED OF SEVERAL OF THESE OLD CANVAS MONEY SACKS. I EVEN PUT A LITTLE POCKET ON THE BACK OF ONE OF THEM SO THAT ONE COULD HIDE (I MEAN STORE) A FEW BITS OF CHOCOLATE, CROSSWORD PUZZLES, OR WHAT HAVE YOU! I DO THINK THEY'RE KIND OF FUN! TALK ABOUT SHABBY!!!!!!!

4 comments:

janice said...

Love them!!

Tracey said...

I love these cushions! what a great idea, I've never seen anything like them before. Thank you for your comments on my blog, I told Eil my future mother about your comment and she was thrilled, it is all quite new for her, she started the classes to build her self confidence and I think nice comments from strangers are really helping her so thank you. x
P.S Baby Alice is adorable. x

sepiadreams said...

Love your ideas and the end results are fabulous!!! Glad you visited my site so I could link to yours. I know what you mean about the whole navigating and linking the Blog spots. Most days I am lucky just to be able to figure out how to turn on my computer. Keep the ideas flowing and hopefully I will be inspired to try a few of my own..Kisses...Tiina..

Anita said...

I think they are great. Janice is right- these are the latest craze. I have 2 covered benches with old sacks I am bringing to Kane this month. And I don;t even care if they sell- I;d like to keep them :)