Monday, February 9, 2009

FUN AT THE GRAYS LAKE FLEA

AT THE LAST MINUTE, MY FRIEND JANICE AND I DECIDED TO "DO" THE GRAYS LAKE ANTIQUE AND FLEA MARKET. THIS IS JANICE AT THE BEGINNING OF THE DAY NOT WANTING HER PIC TAKEN AND ALSO JANICE AT THE END OF THE DAY NOT WANTING HER PIC TAKEN! I THINK YOU CAN STILL SEE HOW CUTE SHE IS! THEN SOME PICS OF OUR BOOTH AND SOME HAPPENINGS AROUND US. A GOOD TIME WAS HAD BY ALL!


SOME BOOTH PICS!
























SOME KOOL CUSTOMERS





































MEET DIANE. A TALENTED FLORAL DESIGNER WHO ALWAYS HAS A GORGEOUS BOOTH.





















































THIS IS A FUN LOVING JUDY. I THINK SHE JUST ADDED UP THE FRUITS OF HER LABOR. GOOD GOING JUDY! SHE WAS WITH HER MOTHER MARGARET, AKA "MA". DON'T LET THAT SWEET SMILE OF MA'S FOOL YA! SHE DRIVES A HARD BARGIN!


















































THIS IS JOE OF R.R. I DIDN'T GET A PIC OF HIS PARTNER SANDY . NEXT TIME SANDY!


















6 comments:

Country Cottage Chic said...

It looks like a great day out! I spy quite a few things I would have liked!

Sandy and Joe/rhubarb reign said...

Thanks for the mention, Judy! I'll be sure to show Joe his pic. Thanks, too, for the great print and buttons, as well as the business!! xo -- Sandy/rhubarb reign

Debbies-English-Treasures said...

Wow! Wow! Wow!
So much eye candy!
Couldn`t stop laughing at your friend not wanting to have her photo taked... same thing here! Lol
By the way, I have added you to my favs because you are!
I noticed that you added my friends blog link... but could you add D-E-T blog link instead... Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
Also, if you ever need any HELP AT ALL, with your blog, just let us know... and Alan will be more than HAPPY to HELP YOU in anyway he can!
I hope that we can keep in contact often, as I absolutely LOVE YOUR BLOG!
Much L.O.V.E sent your way...
Debbie & Alan
(England)

Annabelle said...

Your friend Janice reminds so much of me...hate having my pic taken.Looks like you had a lovely time.Luv the birdacge.

Hugs Annabelle

sepiadreams said...

Hi there! I was about to ask if the lady who had the rags over her head was trying to shoplift and keep her identity secret. Great stuff!!! Wish I would have been there....Tiina...

Anita said...

Hey- I know Janice. She's a good friend- I have known her for several years and set up by her at Kane. How is her daughter? Tell her I'll see her this weekend.