Friday, December 14, 2012

Testing, testing, testing.....

I know it has been a long while since I last posted.  It was one year ago that my husband had major surgery, and since then it's been one hell of  ride for both of us.  I won't go into the miserable details, but for now, things seem to be on an upswing.

This is just a short blog to test my skills for the new (to me) format and to post a few pics of the Soulful Sparrow shop's holiday atmosphere.

Here's hoping you all a great holiday season and a healthy new year!


5 comments:

Anne said...

Judy sorry to hear that you and your husband have had a rough year.Hope he is healing and things are getting better.Your shop looks so pretty! I need to take a drive there sometime!
xx
Anne

Nancee said...

Welcome Back I've missed you.
nancee

June said...

It's so good to see you Judy!!!! It looks like you have busy creating more lovely things too.
Wishing you a Merry Christmas!
sending hugs...

TAPESTRIESOFNATURE said...

Thank you dear blogger friends for leaving sweet comments. They are much appreciated.
Hugs, Judy

Anti Money Laundering said...

That was a rough year for you and your husband, hope he is healing now for you to celebrate this holiday season, and great creations you have there.