Friday, December 9, 2011


Last week-end was the last Kane flea market until March.  In a way I feel sad about that because many of my fellow vendors and customers have become very dear to me and I will miss the fun and camaraderie of our week-ends together.  Through the years, something has happened that I did not expect to happen!  I feel deep affection for many of these people and look forward to being around them.  In a way we compete when we are vendors who sell next to each other or are in the same building and at times we might even step on each others toes, But it's not in a mean way and not intentional.  For the most part we respect and look out for each other. I love that this has evolved in this way, so to this I have to say....."I love you guys and in your individual ways, you have contributed much to my life's experience.  Thank you!"

2 comments:

elise said...

Love you too!! Merry Christmas! D.

Ellie said...

I am excited to find new posts on your blog. I have loved and followed it for quite some time.

I used to do multiple craft shows, and you're right. The vendors become a resource for confirmation and friendship. We were bonded like a "community" of folks who truly cared about each other. We just "got it."

Please keep posting, and Merry
Chrismas.