Friday, September 24, 2010

JUNK BONANZA: PART 2

THIS VENDOR WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITES! THEY HAD A LOT OF INDUSTRIAL JUNK THAT THEY MADE INTO HIGH ART. THEIR DISPLAY WAS OUTSTANDING! THEY PUT UP THE "BONES" OF THEIR CANOPY, BUT DRAPED NETTING AND SHEETS OF TIN FOR THEIR CEILING, NOT TOTALLY COVERED, BUT ENOUGH TO PRODUCE THE "FEEL" THAT THEY WANTED. NOT ONLY WERE THEY TALENTED, THEY WERE A VERY SWEET COUPLE.




THESE MOUNTED GEARS AND WHEELS FLEW OUT THE DOOR FOR THEM.
.
WONDERFUL HANGING LAMP.




A CLEVER USE OF SPINDLES. ANOTHER GREAT LAMP. I STILL HAVE A LOT MORE PHOTOS OF THE SHOW, BUT SINCE I'M DOING ELKHORN, WISC. THIS WEEK END, I PROBABLY WON'T POST TILL MONDAY. HAVE A GREAT WEEK END!








6 comments:

Sissie's Shabby Cottage said...

It's amazing when I see an artist that can take industrial cast offs and turn them into works of art.

Lovely stuff.

hugs
Sissie

Gracie's Cottage said...

Where are you at Elkhorn? (We're in Small Animal Bldg #29)- don't think we met at JB - maybe at Elkhorn!

Jan

June said...

Oh it looks like it was an awesome show. I am so glad you enjoyed yourself.
I love your booth in your previous post. I remember your little roadkill, and I knew you would do something awesome with it.
hugs

Katie Ketelsen said...

OH! I thought How Quaint was awesome! I ran away with a few goodies from them.

Gracefully Vintage said...

Ooh, I like it as well, im loving the Rutic touch to shabby pieces lately..
Great Pictures- Thanks for Inspiration. A new _Excited Follower , Ill check back
Karryann

Anne Marie said...

Hi Judy...thank you again for putting out my flyers for the sale this weekend....it was so nice of you!
Your booth looked great! Can't wait to have you out to the farm...

xo+blessings,
Anne Marie