Friday, November 13, 2009

I'VE BEEN HAVING SO MUCH FUN THIS PAST WEEK CUTTING UP FELTED SWEATERS AND OLD WOOL BLANKETS TO MAKE CHRISTMAS THINGYS. I MADE MANY SMALL WREATHS, AND SOME LARGE ONES FOR A HOLIDAY SHOW I WAS IN. THEY WERE A BIG HIT AND I WAS SOON ALMOST CLEANED OUT. I COULDN'T WAIT TO MAKE MORE! THEN I MADE SOME TREES AND I LOVE THEM! THE PICS DON'T DO THEM JUSTICE AS THEY ARE CHARMING IN REAL LIFE. CAN'T WAIT TO DISPLAY THEM IN THE SHOP. SOME I WILL PUT A FEW VINTAGE BALL ORNIES ON AND SOME I WILL LEAVE PLAIN. I AM ALSO CUTTING UP AN OLD WOOL GREEN BLANKET THAT IS A LOVELY PALE SHADE AND I WILL POST THOSE PICS SOON.




















6 comments:

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

I am visiting my followers today, just wanted to say Hi. I would love to just sit and sew with you. I love scrappy - I am in love with your wool wreath and trees and braclets. I just came from the fabric store, wool is so expensive. I've accually never boughten any. But I must.

come visit
cindy@stitches

Anonymous said...

These little creations are just precious!! I would love a couple of those trees in my home!!

Actually did a teensy tiny bit of Christmas decorating- 3 balls and a bottle brush tree- told you it was teensy!!

blessings
mary

June said...

Hi Judy,
My gosh these are so beautiful. You had better make a lot, because these will fly out the door. I have never seen anything like them...you clever girl. Will you share the ones you create from the green sweater? I would love to see them. Who but you would think to use wool sweaters?! Why oh why couldn't your creativity rub off on me! Love them!!!
Hugs,
June

Susan said...

These are adorable!!

Cheryl ~ Casual Cottage Chic said...

Do you have a shop on etsy or on the 'net? I would love to purchase some of the trees and wreaths if you have ANY left! Am looking forward to seeing what you create from the green sweater :-) So unique!

Journal Swag said...

How -yummy- your creations are! I love every one of them!!

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Sheila