Thursday, October 29, 2009

FABRIC COLLAGE

LAST THURSDAY I TOOK A CLASS FROM REBBECCA FOR VINTAGE LIVING. IT WAS ON FABRIC COLLAGE AND AS SHE HAD JUST RETURNED FROM AN ADVENTURE IN COLORADO WITH K.C. WILLIS, THERE WAS MAGIC IN THE AIR. REBBECCA HAS A WONDERFUL EYE AND IS VERY GENEROUS WITH HER COACHING AND SUPPLIES. IT WAS A GREAT CLASS AND I USED AN OLD PHOTO OF MY MOM WHEN SHE WAS FOUR, WITH HER MOM, HER GRANDMOTHER, AND HER GREAT GRANDMOTHER. ALSO, I USED A RECENT PHOTO OF MY GRAND DARLING, ALICE. I LOVE THE COLORS AND THE OVER ALL FEEL OF THIS WALL HANGING. I WILL BE ADDING PICTURES OF MY FOUR CHILDREN IN THE NEAR FUTURE AND PROBABLY ONE OF MYSELF AS A CHILD TO BRIDGE THE GAP. THAT WILL ENCOMPASS SEVEN GENERATIONS OF PICTURES THAT I AM BLESSED TO HAVE.




















5 comments:

June said...

GASP!!! Judy this is so gorgeous...just gorgeous. I know everything you do is, but this is amazing. I am so glad that you let us all see what you created.
Hugs,
June

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh my goodness!!! It's so beautiful!!!! What a heirloom creation ~ one that can be treasured for generations to come...just gorgeous, xxoo, Dawn

intrigue designs said...

Hi Judy!

Really turned out great! We had a wonderful evening with Rebecca, such an amazing and generous spirit! My collage is nearly complete too, just a few more finishing touches.

Judy

True North Interior Design & Antiques said...

sooo beautiful! looking forward to seeing you this weekend. Can't wait to see all of your creations!
CJ

Rebecca said...

HI Judy
I had so much fun with all of you!
Thanks so much for coming and taking the time. I know it is a busy time for you. Your collage turned out so beautiful and the pictures you had made it so very special!
Take care
Bec