Wednesday, April 22, 2009

SEE SPOT RUN

SINCE I'M IN A GARDEN SHOW THIS WEEK-END, I HAVE BEEN THINKING ABOUT GARDEN ART. I HAVE BOXES OF BITS OF JUNK, (YES I COLLECT THIS STUFF), AND I WANT TO START WORKING WITH IT. THIS IS MY FIRST PIECE. IT'S SIMPLE BUT WAS LOTS OF FUN TO DO. I WISH I HAD TIME TO MAKE MORE THIS WEEK, BUT IT TAKES HOURS TO SEARCH OUT JUST THE RIGHT PIECES. I JUST LOVE DOING THIS SORT OF WORK, NO MATTER WHAT THE MEDIUM. ( AND TRISH. I HOPE YOU ARE ENJOYING YOUR MORNING CUPPA TODAY!)





7 comments:

Anonymous said...

As always, my morning coffee is best enjoyed with each new and amazing post here. LOVE it!! You put a smile on my face every time. What an incredible talent.
Trish

Annabelle said...

A great post for Earth Day! Lovely to see some are reusing and recycling in their everyday lives…..even in art. He is cute!

Hugs Annabelle

FrenchGardenHouse said...

Thanks so much for visiting me, so that I could come here and read your fun posts! I love your garden art, a great piece.:)
Lidy

June said...

I love this! You think of the most wonderful things. I love coming here for inspiration. I have a lot of junk pieces that never seem to get out of the 'box' stage. This is such a great idea.
Hugs, June

Laura @ 52 FLEA said...

Hey there! Thanks for stopping by my blog!
Another junker!.....awesome....I love your garden art.....love your blog!
Be well, Laura

Anita said...

I love SPOT- good work! Kane is coming up fast. We have a sale at Judy's this weekend- will post pictures soon...

Anita said...

Look what we've been up to- a spring garage clean out sale- (pix on the blog) and helping a friend clear out her garden for some work she is doing there...heavy stuff. but way cool- so worth the effort ( and I count the sweating as my exercise :) so much to do before Kane...see you in a week...